Johnny manziel success!!!

Pics and info right here in my success thread, thanks Mr. Manziel!
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...0#post12542930
    Can't wait to get home and frame it. I am at ST right now so I asked my mom to open all my mail...Awesome!
    Last edited by Captain; 02-28-2013 at 04:57 PM.

No responses to this awesome success?!

Congrats man! The personal letter was a nice touch, very cool that he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_2 View Post
    Congrats man! The personal letter was a nice touch, very cool that he did that.
    Thanks! I was so happy when I got the call.

Not to burst your bubble but was your success from his home address or school?
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Not to burst your bubble but was your success from his home address or school?
    C/O school

The only reason Iask is I believe a and m like North Carolina,and Duke ,and Gonzaga have instructions on their web site that student athletes cannot sign autograph via mail.It is a great succes though if it him
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    The only reason Iask is I believe a and m like North Carolina,and Duke ,and Gonzaga have instructions on their web site that student athletes cannot sign autograph via mail.It is a great succes though if it him
    I check the handwriting on the letter and it matches his inscriptions. I know schools don't let student athletes sign TTM but I decided to try in October and I got it back today personalized. The autograph and handwriting matches Johnny's 100%.

Should I try and send to manziel this late? Or just wait til he is drafted?

If you were directing this question towards Captain, he won't answer. He was a scammer and is now Banned.