Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Johnny manziel success!!!

Pics and info right here in my success thread, thanks Mr. Manziel!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...0#post12542930
    Can't wait to get home and frame it. I am at ST right now so I asked my mom to open all my mail...Awesome!
    Last edited by Captain; 02-28-2013 at 05:57 PM.

BANNED

Country

No responses to this awesome success?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats man! The personal letter was a nice touch, very cool that he did that.

BANNED

Country

Congrats man! The personal letter was a nice touch, very cool that he did that.

Thanks! I was so happy when I got the call.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Not to burst your bubble but was your success from his home address or school?

BANNED

Country

Not to burst your bubble but was your success from his home address or school?

C/O school

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

The only reason Iask is I believe a and m like North Carolina,and Duke ,and Gonzaga have instructions on their web site that student athletes cannot sign autograph via mail.It is a great succes though if it him

BANNED

Country

The only reason Iask is I believe a and m like North Carolina,and Duke ,and Gonzaga have instructions on their web site that student athletes cannot sign autograph via mail.It is a great succes though if it him

I check the handwriting on the letter and it matches his inscriptions. I know schools don't let student athletes sign TTM but I decided to try in October and I got it back today personalized. The autograph and handwriting matches Johnny's 100%.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I try and send to manziel this late? Or just wait til he is drafted?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you were directing this question towards Captain, he won't answer. He was a scammer and is now Banned.