Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast
    Anyone that get Alfred Morris or wants to trade for your pick if he is still available please PM me or CMB... Thanks!!
    Photobucket link - Hidden Content

Black, AP is my favorite player as I'm a huge Viking fan but if that wasn't in play 100 percent I'd have taken the Miller. Well, now that my opinion is out of the way, I collect HOF player autographs and do not currently have a Favre in my collection. I'll take the Favre autograph.

Pick 4 is for sale if anyone is interested in it, Just send me a offer via pm
    I will be back online in about 8hrs

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    Black, AP is my favorite player as I'm a huge Viking fan but if that wasn't in play 100 percent I'd have taken the Miller. Well, now that my opinion is out of the way, I collect HOF player autographs and do not currently have a Favre in my collection. I'll take the Favre autograph.
    If your looking for another favre auto i have one available from UD Premier /20. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Black3000gt View Post
    If your looking for another favre auto i have one available from UD Premier /20. :)
    What are you looking for on it? Is it in a packers uni
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I have just sold my pick to SgtAJC
    No trade was created, can you send the cards to SgtAJC
    Thanks
    Last edited by markk457; 04-23-2013 at 08:23 PM.

I confirm and select the Doug Martin Quad Patch Auto.

With the 5th pick I'll select the Alfred Morris Rainbow Auto 18/25. Ryan should be on here later tonight to update this thread.....whoever has the 6th pick is up.....the AP/Favre/Von Miller/Doug martin and alfred morris autos are off the boards.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Good for you....you got who you wanted anyway and didn't have to trade up. If 6 picks before I go to bed, I will make the 7th pick.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast