2009 PP Factory Set. 2011 Stealth Box--Sick Pull

Got my boxes from Dave&Adams today. Bought the 2009 factory set for only $4.95, it comes with the 220 base set-12 exclusive chase cards and 1 memorabilia card, think this was the retail version, here was the memorabilia card,

then i opened my 2011 stealth hobby box and here are the goods from it, i knew i was do for a big pull from stealth, i've opened 5 of these with nothing great in them.

-#41/99

#1/50

then i saved this pack for last b/c it was 10 times the size of the rest of the packs, glad to finally pull 1 of these.

#2/25

everything is ft/fs. the Jr will b hard to get.

Also tomorrow i will be getting a box of Ignite and Redline from blowoutcards so hopefully my luck continues!!! Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

Nice pulls. Let me know if you pull McMurray from ignite and redline. Thanks.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Nice Pull!!!
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Sweet pull. I love Stealth, cheap box and some sweet hits. Best I have gotten lately from that was a Harvick auto #'d to 25
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content