Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A "Great" Box of 12/13 SPGU Hockey

Got a box of this years SPGU, and I believe this is the best box I have ever opened in my life and ever will be, it was "great"

Here are some of the hits.

Jake Allen Authentic Rookie Auto (#143)

Authentic Fabrics Dual Dustin Brown & Dustin Penner (AF2-DD) - Pretty neat card with the captin of the 2012 Stanley Cup Champs!

Authentic Fabrics Tyler Seguin (AF-TS) - Not my favourite team but hey, I wont complain getting a Tyler Seguin jersey card

Authentic Fabrics Carey Price (AF-CP) - My favourite team and favourite player, This is the first time EVER pulling a jersey card of him, never pulled an autograph yet either, Only pulled base & inserts finally a step up, Cool swatch too with stiching and a 2 colour jersey.

NOW....

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BE WAITING FOR

THE

ONE

THE

GREAT

WAYNE

GRETZKY

Supreme Sticks Wayne Gretzky 11/12 (#SS-WG)

I've never owned any memoribillia of Mr Gretzky and now I do this was a very "great" box!

I've checked ebay.ca and ebay.com and had 2 completed sales of $350 (Buy it now) + $416.00 (bids)

So 50/50 if I should sell or keep this beauty!

Thanks for checking my thread out guys..

Enjoy

-Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Tyler, you hit the jackpot man!! PLUS a Carey Price with a nice loose thread, PLUS a Jake Allen who looks like a keeper in net for the Blues.........and then there's that sad sadddd Seguin hahahaaaa!

I've only ever had 3 or 4 amazing pulls from packs, I could never part with them, they're like my babies. Buying or trading for something huge and then it arrives is one thing, but PULLING something like that........how can you part with the rush you got, the FEELING??

Just my opinion.......money is money n' all heh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, Thanks man!

I was very pleased with the box my self and yeah I know it's a pretty epic card of the great himself..but just knowing how much it's worth just drives me crazy! But like I said I am 50/50 it might look good in my case dont got really any other cards besides Habs PC so this might be a great change..Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(88)
    Country
    See mog089's Items on eBay

Wow, that's a card I'd keep even though I never keep anything I don't collect. Good old Titan TPM2020. Congrats!

Tatu

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks I am still thinking about keeping it, Tough call for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

It comes down to how much attachment you have to it. If it's a card you really love, keep it. If you'd rather have a different kind of Gretz GU card, you could likely sell it, and spend half that money back into another Gretzy GU. Then you've still got a Gretz GU, all the other hits, and have paid for all, or almost all of the box.. making all those cards, in essence "free"

SCF Rewards
    Country

We'll I've checked eBay and there are 2 completed sales for the exact same card one being $416...and other being $350...I only paid $135 for the box so all the hits would be free and would also have a bunch of spending cash for PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

That is a great piece from the old "Titan" brand of sticks that Wayne used before switching to the Easton aluminums. I'd keep it! That's probably an Oilers era stick piece right there judging by the red ink. ... keeper! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aurora3527's Items on eBay

There is no possible way on earth you could have gotten a better box than that! Congratulations!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

someone with money could buy anything..

YOU PULLED THAT GRETZKY!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast