Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1998 rookie and stars crusade green #\250 , anyone know?

I just recently bought a 1998 rookie and stars randy moss green crusade RC /250.

i had wanted this card or a version like it for quite some time now, i saw one pop up on ebay and i offered 30 and i got it! Woooo hooo

But my question is, 30 a fair price? I haven't seen this card listed in years besides a few here and there but all over priced. I really don't care if i overpaid because it is for the pc but what is the value on these cards? Im sure someone out there knows and can help me out! Haha.

all comments are appreciated
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

Seems like a steal considering the set and it is a rookie year of Randy Moss. These aren't as popular as the baseball version but if they ever do take off you won't see a Moss for $30 that's for sure.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Seems like a steal considering the set and it is a rookie year of Randy Moss. These aren't as popular as the baseball version but if they ever do take off you won't see a Moss for $30 that's for sure.
    Well thats awesome, i am happy adding such a nice rc to the pc and even better knowing i got a good deal!

thanks a lot for the response!
    gotta love this site , its the second question I've had in the last week and i got answers from pretty cool members on both questions!And thats what the hobby is about , helping others out!

Again thanks a lot!
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any older inserts are getting harder to find
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Any older inserts are getting harder to find

Thats true, idk if they are being put in to collections or stashed away in storage but they are getting tuff to fine. This crusade is the first ive seen in a while.
    Thanks for the response!
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

These crusades are TOUGH to find. I don't know what the insert ratio of them was in the football products but in baseball you could open up cases and cases of 1998 Donruss and only pull several of the greens and you would be lucky with more than a purple one or two. The numbering doesn't seem that low now but they were very tough to pull so that's why you aren't going to find many of them floating around. They are also very nice looking cards in person I might add.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    These crusades are TOUGH to find. I don't know what the insert ratio of them was in the football products but in baseball you could open up cases and cases of 1998 Donruss and only pull several of the greens and you would be lucky with more than a purple one or two. The numbering doesn't seem that low now but they were very tough to pull so that's why you aren't going to find many of them floating around. They are also very nice looking cards in person I might add.

They are tuff, i noticed you really dont see any of the rcs pop up on ebay. I cant wait to see the card in person, the pictures i see look amazing but we all know pictures dont give cards justice haha, really happy i won it and cant wait to see what it looks like in person.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

I say you paid what it's worth. Maybe not a steal $ wise but you just don't see them anymore....

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Love to see a picture. Not that I think it would ever be faked but there are so many cool cards that cheap if you can find em and we are even losing pictures of some of these rarities. Randy Moss' rookie year right? - I mean there is definitely a guy out there some where with a stack of them and he could flood the market but I wonder why we don't ever find some cards. People must think that they are not worth anything or something.
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 03-08-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadColtsFan View Post
    Love to see a picture. Not that I think it would ever be faked but there are so many cool cards that cheap if you can find em and we are even losing pictures of some of these rarities. Randy Moss' rookie year right? - I mean there is definitely a guy out there some where with a stack of them and he could flood the market but I wonder why we don't ever find some cards. People must think that they are not worth anything or something.

Here is a picture,

http://s571.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=6&o=0

but that would make since of why we dont see alot of older inserts, seeing its /250 you think we would see them alot more.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast