Lebron James
    Dwight howard
    Chris Paul
    Blake Griffin
    Derrick rose
    Kevin Durant
    Russell westbrook

2. Wata Photo
    Are you looking to trade, or would you be open to buying a lot ?

I have some that meet your needs however I only trade and only for Marinos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

CMB, thanks

Kent

I have rookies of all of them, and a few g/u of some. PM me if you're interested in list.

Quote Originally Posted by kjm1234 View Post
    Bump

I know we are working on a Shaq deal but I also have some 8X10 auto's of Lebron,Kobe,Griffin. The Kobe is signed "the black mamba" along with his name. The Lebron is from Cavs. The Griffin comes with a COA. I do not have the Coa's for the other two. I also have some stuff from that list you made. Do you only collect Basketball. Just checking. Let me know.
    Thanks, RObert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

i have a good number of what you are looking for... i would love to check your tradelist/bucket before i start listing them..
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

I have 2010-11 Kevin Durant and LeBron James Totally Certified /1849. I can do $4 Gift dlvd PWE Toploader, $4.50 goods dlvd PWE toploader, $6.00 gift dlvd bubble mailer toploader, or $6.50 goods dlvd bubble mailer toploader. LMK.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.