Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

At least you're admitting you're deliberately ignorant. Though I don't hate you, I just wish you'd read what I say before ranting about something else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ok, did he actually say that, or did you do to his words what you do to everyone's posts here?

I believe it's a pharaphrase of a Will Rodgers quote. Dosen't matter who said it that's exactly how I feel about my SCF fanclub. Keep up all the hate mail. It proves that I am doing somthing. It's been real folks but I have to clock out early today to handle business. Lord be willing I will be back mixing up with ya'll on Monday fighting the good fight aginst homophobia, racism, islamaphobia, sexism, intollerance, a tyranicall gov't, for our 2nd amendment rights as well as for the rights of the unborn.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I believe it's a pharaphrase of a Will Rodgers quote. Dosen't matter who said it

It was a joke referencing the fact that you twist people's words to say whatever you want. If you did read, you would have got it. Better luck next time.

that's exactly how I feel about my SCF fanclub. Keep up all the hate mail. It proves that I am doing somthing. It's been real folks but I have to clock out early today to handle business. Lord be willing I will be back mixing up with ya'll on Monday fighting the good fight aginst homophobia, racism, islamaphobia, sexism, intollerance, a tyranicall gov't, for our 2nd amendment rights as well as for the rights of the unborn.

You call this hate? For someone who claims racism at every turn I would think you should be able to tell the difference between hate and annoyance by now.
    Though, I can totally see how someone who doesn't actually read what's said would call it hate.

It actually doesn't prove you're doing anything. I don't think anyone hates you, but arguing with me for a week and then following it up with agreeing with everything I said that week is pretty darn annoying and not in the least bit respectable. I really never expect this from you, because in the past you've always seemed to actually read and respond with thought. Now you're bordering on gorillawits territory.

But yeah, no one hates you. We don't even know you. Another of your senseless claims down the drain. Sorry.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I would not have a problem with Mike Silivia's threads if he included a few from the New York Post, The Washington Times, The BBC, The Globe & Mail, or even sfgate.com. At least SF gate would make it balanced.

TownHall.com is a farce and so are it's contributors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, if you are receiving hate mail from the SCF please let me know.

cent, I can't delete these threads. but alex seems to enjoy them. (alex, sorry had to get that one in there)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

mike always says he's open to articles from the left if anyone will point him to them. Call his bluff and send him a couple links.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Can't you or anyone else post them? I wasn't aware that only a select few could post links on here..

mike always says he's open to articles from the left if anyone will point him to them. Call his bluff and send him a couple links.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah but he does it and says he'll add others if people want him to. He doesn't actually come on here and post these, it's an automatic thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Hmm living in NY for 21 years the NY Post is a rag I compare it to the National Enquirer
    I would not have a problem with Mike Silivia's threads if he included a few from the New York Post, The Washington Times, The BBC, The Globe & Mail, or even sfgate.com. At least SF gate would make it balanced.

TownHall.com is a farce and so are it's contributors.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

New York Times, I meant to type. Huge TYPO there. The New York post isn't fit for puppy training. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast