Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,375
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    At least you're admitting you're deliberately ignorant. Though I don't hate you, I just wish you'd read what I say before ranting about something else.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Ok, did he actually say that, or did you do to his words what you do to everyone's posts here?
    I believe it's a pharaphrase of a Will Rodgers quote. Dosen't matter who said it that's exactly how I feel about my SCF fanclub. Keep up all the hate mail. It proves that I am doing somthing. It's been real folks but I have to clock out early today to handle business. Lord be willing I will be back mixing up with ya'll on Monday fighting the good fight aginst homophobia, racism, islamaphobia, sexism, intollerance, a tyranicall gov't, for our 2nd amendment rights as well as for the rights of the unborn.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #13


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,375
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I believe it's a pharaphrase of a Will Rodgers quote. Dosen't matter who said it
    It was a joke referencing the fact that you twist people's words to say whatever you want. If you did read, you would have got it. Better luck next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    that's exactly how I feel about my SCF fanclub. Keep up all the hate mail. It proves that I am doing somthing. It's been real folks but I have to clock out early today to handle business. Lord be willing I will be back mixing up with ya'll on Monday fighting the good fight aginst homophobia, racism, islamaphobia, sexism, intollerance, a tyranicall gov't, for our 2nd amendment rights as well as for the rights of the unborn.
    You call this hate? For someone who claims racism at every turn I would think you should be able to tell the difference between hate and annoyance by now.
    Though, I can totally see how someone who doesn't actually read what's said would call it hate.

    It actually doesn't prove you're doing anything. I don't think anyone hates you, but arguing with me for a week and then following it up with agreeing with everything I said that week is pretty darn annoying and not in the least bit respectable. I really never expect this from you, because in the past you've always seemed to actually read and respond with thought. Now you're bordering on gorillawits territory.

    But yeah, no one hates you. We don't even know you. Another of your senseless claims down the drain. Sorry.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #14
    I would not have a problem with Mike Silivia's threads if he included a few from the New York Post, The Washington Times, The BBC, The Globe & Mail, or even sfgate.com. At least SF gate would make it balanced.

    TownHall.com is a farce and so are it's contributors.

  5. #15
    veggie, if you are receiving hate mail from the SCF please let me know.

    cent, I can't delete these threads. but alex seems to enjoy them. (alex, sorry had to get that one in there)
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  6. #16


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,375
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    mike always says he's open to articles from the left if anyone will point him to them. Call his bluff and send him a couple links.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  7. #17
    Can't you or anyone else post them? I wasn't aware that only a select few could post links on here..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    mike always says he's open to articles from the left if anyone will point him to them. Call his bluff and send him a couple links.

  8. #18


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,375
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah but he does it and says he'll add others if people want him to. He doesn't actually come on here and post these, it's an automatic thing.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  9. #19
    Hmm living in NY for 21 years the NY Post is a rag I compare it to the National Enquirer
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I would not have a problem with Mike Silivia's threads if he included a few from the New York Post, The Washington Times, The BBC, The Globe & Mail, or even sfgate.com. At least SF gate would make it balanced.

    TownHall.com is a farce and so are it's contributors.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    New York Times, I meant to type. Huge TYPO there. The New York post isn't fit for puppy training. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •