Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I need a good trade!

Not looking for anything in particular just some nice autos. I use both bv and sv, and lets be honest, whichever benefits the trade the most (we all do it!) Just please have scans or a trade list availalble. Looking for football and/or basketball in return! PMs work best for fastest reply. THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

do you have kendall marshall or thomas robinson? you never got back to me. I have a hal greer gold standard auto a blake griffen limited jsya nice passing the torch dual auto. PM me man!
    I only trade internationally if we can work out shipping costs.. I trade by a combo of both LEFT column BV & SV. But really cards are only worth what someone is going to pay for them. If were not buying or trading for what we each value our cards for, well...lHidden Content

i responded! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

U or anything for sale I have Paypal not looking for anything in particular

Check me bud... I could use a few things you have. If you dont see anything in my bucket, let me know who and what you are looking for.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Danols1 View Post
    U or anything for sale I have Paypal not looking for anything in particular
    dont do paypal, sorry
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Check me bud... I could use a few things you have. If you dont see anything in my bucket, let me know who and what you are looking for.
    im mainly interested in HOFer autos, star/hot player autos, but nobody in particular. I do like low numbered though
    Hidden Content

Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

those are nice but i only trade autos for autos and those really dont move me
    Hidden Content

PCMB for the Westbrook and or Pierce auto
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast