Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    PCMB for the Westbrook and or Pierce auto
    any PC available?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Please Check me for this:

Tristan Thompson auto
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    any PC available?
    Would depend on what ur were interested in.
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfan View Post
    Please Check me for this:

Tristan Thompson auto
    pm sent!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    Would depend on what ur were interested in.
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

cjarman01- Please check me for the McCovey Auto:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    cjarman01- Please check me for the McCovey Auto:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    I like these: 01 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Lumber Autographs Ernie Banks, 11 Upper Deck All Time Greats Illustrious Signatures Drexler (#1/10), 10-11 Ultimate Collection Signature Elgin Baylor, and maybe a few others
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

cjarman01- The Baylor would be available, but the Drexler books $120 and the Banks has a faded signature.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

bump
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast