Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cjarman01- Do you still want to work out a trade?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    cjarman01- Do you still want to work out a trade?
    ive got a few options brewing. Whats the bv on the Baylor? how faded is the Ernie Banks auto? Is there anything else you like so I can possibly get the Drexler?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cjarman01- The Baylor books $25. I did not see anything to add to the McCovey for the Drexler. Here is a scan of the Banks:

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    cjarman01- The Baylor books $25. I did not see anything to add to the McCovey for the Drexler. Here is a scan of the Banks:

the McCovey books for 40 or 50 i believe. I really like the banks but wish it wasnt faded
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cjarman01- The McCovey books $40. Trust me, I also wish the Banks were not faded. Anything I could add to the Baylor for the McCovey?

PM Incoming.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

morning bump
    Hidden Content

night bump
    Hidden Content

to the top
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123