Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trades anyone??

Trades anyone??

Not looking for anything in particular just some nice autos. I use both bv and sv, and lets be honest, whichever benefits the trade the most (we all do it!) Just please have scans or a trade list availalble. Looking for football and/or basketball in return! PMs work best for fastest reply. THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Do you have any Jordans, Kobes, or D Rose available for trade?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSider87 View Post
    Do you have any Jordans, Kobes, or D Rose available for trade?
    I have jordan inserts but no auto/gu at the moment
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Bump
    Hidden Content

i saw some stuff but nothing i would move for those three thanks
    Hidden Content

Cmon people lets do this!!
    Hidden Content

Cmb for the Tristan
    Collecting: Larry Bird, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, Set Needs
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Set needs: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Will send cards in new cases without tape if you do the same. PLMK so I can package appropriately

Quote Originally Posted by legend33 View Post
    Cmb for the Tristan
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast