Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from New York

Hey everyone new here, from the big Apple. I collect only hockey and love high end cards. Look forward to making deals and meeting new people :)

Welcome to SCF, good luck in your search for those beautiful hockey cards :)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winner(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nordiques (505/550)
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Welcome to the site from the ST of NY. BOL with your collection.

Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Welcome to SCF and BOL with your hockey collection
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF sir!! I looooooooves the hockey cards, but I loves so many of them that I can't really afford the high-end stuff hahahaaa. PLEASE feel free to use the Show & Tell board and share your collection eh? Go Habs!!
    Hidden Content

"Hey, I'm Eddy. So how do you like me so far?"

Welcome! Where in NY are you? I'm in Poughkeepsie. Do you go to any of the NY cards shows? I see great Hockey cards there.

Welcome to SCF! I don't have any knowledge of hockey. It's not exactly a Louisiana thing. One thing I can tell you is that we have a lot of hockey fans and traders. You should fit right in!

If I post in your thread, PM works best.

Welcome to SCF Kosta, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast