Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forgot to mention that I also have a Gehrig triple g/u with 2 pieces having pinstripes. #/10. Lmk please.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I wont be able to get u one til late late tonight. I'm working right now then have my daughters Bball game then have to work again sorry. Its a topps Sterling triple g/u. Jersey /Bat /Jersey. Its a really nice piece. Lmk what else u like of mine please. Thanks!!!
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bundrock View Post
    Have a scan?

Last edited by nowunodogg; 03-02-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Its incoming any day next week
    Hidden Content

I'd say roughly in the $190 range.
    Hidden Content

I like it...just not sure I see enough other stuff to get it done
    Pics here:
    Hidden Content

Trade list:
    Hidden Content

Ripken/ jeter dual
    Koufax auto
    Puckett patch auto
    Jeter/Joe d book
    Yankee Legends triple
    ?????? None of those interest u
    Hidden Content

Hate sticker autos unfort so I am not really after the Puckett or the Jeter/Ripken dual but they are great cards.
    Pics here:
    Hidden Content

Trade list:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast