Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex I have just one question to you.Can you apply these questions to your beliefs and lifestyles and answer them?Your no longer a Christian so can you answer these questions in your own words following your beliefs?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Instead of endlessly discussing christianity with AJ (who has admitted he is not a christian) and Wickabee who has also admitted is not religious.

I want to address ONLY christians in this thread.

Before we start I want to say that I promise to be respectful, and even though I am against your religion, I believe in discussion and reasonable argument.

So let's begin. (Hopefully your answers will be backed up with biblical quotes).

#1 What is considered immoral according to your religion? Violating any one of the 10 commandments.

#2 Who goes to hell and heaven....what is hell and heaven? A hard question to answer. As far as what christanity says you must accept Jesus Chirst as lord and savior and you must accept his teachings. If you do not accept Jesus teachings, ask God for forgivness, and are an overall jerk you will go to hell. I have my own personal spin on it but it is not relevant to your question.

#3 Who is a christian, what does it mean to be a christian? Accepting and following Jesus teachings.

#4 Do you follow all the rules within christianity, if not, why? No one does. It is impossible to do so. Not saying that it is right but that's how people are.

#5 Is the bible infallible, should it be followed exactly the way it is, and if it shouldn't....then how do you know how to live within your religion? I don't have an honest answer for that one.

#6 What does it mean if and when christians answer these questions in very different manners? We are all individuals with minds of our own.

I consider my self extremely moderate when it comes to christanity possibly borderline agnostic. Responses in bold.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Alex, what denomination were you?
    I ask because I'd like to know which Christian denomination teaches that all denominations are exactly the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is the answer to this I was curious myself?
    Alex, what denomination were you?
    I ask because I'd like to know which Christian denomination teaches that all denominations are exactly the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, so do you hold all Mosaic laws as moral and right or just the 10 commandments?

SCF Rewards
    Country

THat cricket sound is someone who does not have an answer of their denomination.Alot of hot air AGAIN!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And when I said he runs he denied it.
    *sigh* I had such high hopes for that boy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

veggie, so do you hold all Mosaic laws as moral and right or just the 10 commandments?

I will admit that I am not as schooled on Mosaic law as I need to but I believe the 10 commandments are the standard of morality. There are some Mosaic laws that are relevant to todays times just like there is some NT laws that are relevant but that being said to be perfectly honest there are some things in the both the OT as well as the NT that I just can't get with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh goodness....what does it matter what denomination I was part of?

It does NOT change any of the things I've said.

If you really must know, I went to a variety of churches while I was a christian.

Some were baptist, another one was Nazarene, another one was Pentecostal ....if you really MUST know, the one I spent the MOST time was the Nazarene one.

OK, now that you know this information, how does this change anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It helps me understand your views and maybe your confusion on certain aspects of religion
    Oh goodness....what does it matter what denomination I was part of?

It does NOT change any of the things I've said.

If you really must know, I went to a variety of churches while I was a christian.

Some were baptist, another one was Nazarene, another one was Pentecostal ....if you really MUST know, the one I spent the MOST time was the Nazarene one.

OK, now that you know this information, how does this change anything?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast