Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Joe Flacco Highest Paid Player In The NFL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...o-new-contract

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...cording-source

120 million over 6 years. Expected to be finalized Sunday.

He had a great playoff run, but not deserving of that kind of money, IMO.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Oh heck no IMO he should have not been MVP either

He should send some money to that guy on the Broncos who forgot how to play defense with around a minute left in the game
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I have spent atleast a hour now laughing non-stop.

He's average at best (and I happen to think he stinks), and that equal highest paid in the HISTORY of the NFL? He's gonna take too big of a cap hit and this is gonna lead back to Flacco needing "more weapons", just like every year except this year.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

as a Steelers fan...what can i say, I'm loving this. Flacco just set in stone that the Ravens aren't gonna be able to keep key free agents this year, and will be strapped for the next couple of seasons as far as free agency goes. Just hope that 1 ring was worth it.
    have any cards of Hines Ward, or Jerome Bettis layin around gathering dust, take a look here Hidden Content

I might need em

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I have spent atleast a hour now laughing non-stop.
    I spent an hour laughing nonstop, then I spent about two hours crying as I thought about how much Aaron Rodgers was going to get on his next contract.

If a guy that's never been to a single Pro Bowl in his five year career gets $20 mil a season, imagine what a QB that's been Super Bowl MVP, NFL MVP, and the highest rated passer in the history of the game is going to get.

The Ravens are complete morons. I hope they never get back to the Super Bowl again, and paying Flacco $20 mil is one way to make sure that they don't get back.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    I spent an hour laughing nonstop, then I spent about two hours crying as I thought about how much Aaron Rodgers was going to get on his next contract.

If a guy that's never been to a single Pro Bowl in his five year career gets $20 mil a season, imagine what a QB that's been Super Bowl MVP, NFL MVP, and the highest rated passer in the history of the game is going to get.

The Ravens are complete morons. I hope they never get back to the Super Bowl again, and paying Flacco $20 mil is one way to make sure that they don't get back.
    Yea, Rodgers is gonna break the bank. I wouldn't tell an athlete he needs to take less, but in a sport with a hard cap, and where one guy making this much handcuffs a team significantly, why not take just a bit less? I'm sure his family will somehow survive if he took $2-$4 million a year less.

Of course that only applies if a player really wants to win.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    No respect the man has the most win since he's came into the league .i didn't want to give him that much
    THESE ARE NFL RECORDS
    NFL records
    First rookie quarterback to start all sixteen games and make the playoffs (shared with Matt Ryan)
    First rookie quarterback to win two playoff games[35]
    Most starts by a quarterback in first season: 19
    Most starts by a quarterback in first two seasons: 37
    Most starts by a quarterback in first three seasons: 55
    Most starts by a quarterback in first four seasons: 73
    Most starts by a quarterback in first five seasons: 92
    Most wins by a quarterback in first 80 consecutive starts: 54
    Most combined regular and postseason wins in first three years as a quarterback: 36 (tied with Dan Marino)[36]
    Only quarterback to start and win a playoff game in each of his first five seasons[37]
    Most road playoff wins by a quarterback: 6
    Most touchdowns in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana and Kurt Warner)[31]
    Most touchdowns without an interception in a postseason: 11 (tied with Joe Montana)[32]
    First quarterback to have a passer rating over 100 in all four games of a single postseason[3]
    Most consecutive playoff games with three passing touchdowns: 3 (tied with Bernie Kosar, Kurt Warner, and Aaron Rodgers)
    Last edited by rickysigai; 03-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf777 View Post
    as a Steelers fan...what can i say, I'm loving this. Flacco just set in stone that the Ravens aren't gonna be able to keep key free agents this year, and will be strapped for the next couple of seasons as far as free agency goes. Just hope that 1 ring was worth it.
    you team is old and has way more cap problems . The browns and Bengles will take you this year and let me know how the bottom of the division taste. Probably the same as watching the playoff from their couches this year
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If a guy that's never been to a single Pro Bowl in his five year career
    sb ring over a probowl any day. A meaning less game that's half voted on by dumb fans . Yup heck with a Super Bowl I wanna play in the pro bowl
    Last edited by rickysigai; 03-02-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast