Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hank Aaron IP habits?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hank Aaron IP habits?

Hank Aaron is throwing out the first pitch May 29th at the Columbia (SC) Blowfish Coastal Plains League collegiate summer league game. I was wondering what his signing habits are in person at something like this? I have been to a few of their games before and there are always less than 2,000 people there. I figure this game will have a lot more than 2,000, but I hope there is a chance for a autograph from Hank Aaron.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with that. His lawyer won't let Hank touch a pen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kind of figured that.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Yeah. Not gonna happen.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

He was in Detroit for the World Series last year I believe, a few people had him alone and when they asked, he just laughed at them.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Back in 2010 during ST he signed at Braves camp. People started climbing over each other and pushing with no regard for one another, he told people if they did not calm down he would stop. They didn't, so he stopped signing and I missed out. I wouldnt doubt things like that would make him not want to sign. Some people just see $$$$$ when certain current and former players sign and become huge a-holes and end up ruining this hobby for the others. I could go on and on about this subject. But, do not want to hi-jack your thread.
    I'm not sure it has anything to do with his lawyers. It can't hurt to try to get him, Good Luck!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He was at a banquet in Cincinnati a few years back and afterwards was standing to the side of the stage. 2 of us approached him and he turned and ran behind the curtain when he was we had baseballs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im going to try it, can't hurt to ask him in a polite way. If nothing else, I will do what I always do and get the players to sign. There have been some bigger names play games there in the past. Just missed Verlander when he was in town with his team. That is the one I regret missing.