Reds Sign Mark Prior

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...ark-prior.html

The Reds signed Mark Prior to a minor league deal, according to John Fay of the Cincinnati Enquirer. The move reunites Prior with manager Dusty Baker, who managed Prior early in his career with the Cubs.

“He called me and ... asked for a chance,” Baker told Fay. "He feels like he has some unfinished business."

Critics often point to Baker's handling of Prior as one of the reasons the promising right-hander dealt with so many injuries. Despite the perception that Baker mis-managed Prior, they have remained close and speak a couple of times each year, Fay reports.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Would LOVE to see Prior have a great comeback!!!!
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

used to really like prior, shame he didnt have a better career than expected
    have 4126 different cardinals cards
    Looking for dirt cheap cards of semi and star Rcs from 80s and 90s

Nice. I hope he gets his shot at the Majors. I wish it was with the Cubs though.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No shot,, at least 3rd organization in last 3 yrs, Yanks, sox and reds, maybe more.Probably start at A ball. if he's not cut in spring trainging

I think Baker really ruined Prior and had a hand in all the problems Kerry Wood had. If they would of had a different manager I believe they both would have had better careers.
    Right now looking to sell my inventory so I can get new stuff
    Hidden Content Please NO PayPal Gift