Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The worst case of 2012 Bowman Jumbo Ever Opened

Not even sure why I'm posting, other than my need to vent. I'm not the type that expects to pull anything, as in I need a Taveras auto or I'm not happy, but this truly was the worst case I've opened in a long time. Don't have scans yet. Best cards were an orange auto of Nick Delmonico, a gold refractor non-auto of Boegarts, and a gold refractor auto of Brad Peacock. No Black auto, which usually fall one per case. No AFLAC auto, which also usually fall one per case. No Lucky Redemption. Bogaerts was the only color above blue. Rough, rough case. Vent over.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

2 Joe Benson autos
    2 Jeff Locke autos
    2 Dean Green autos
    2 Dillon Maples autos

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Wow sorry about the bad case,to buy a case and not get the supposed case hits stinks.I don't know if contacting Topps would do anything for you,but it couldn't hurt.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow did you get any Braves Prospects out of your case? Sorry about you missing out on the case hits.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Andrelton Simmons refractor. Ian Gac orange paper. I have a huge lot of about 50 Simmons rcs if you'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Wow did you get any Braves Prospects out of your case? Sorry about you missing out on the case hits.

yeah, I suppose it doesn't hurt to try, although I'm guessing I'll get the "odds only apply to the entire production run and nothing is guaranteed in a particular pack/box/case" line.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Wow sorry about the bad case,to buy a case and not get the supposed case hits stinks.I don't know if contacting Topps would do anything for you,but it couldn't hurt.

What would you be looking for the Delmonico Orange Auto?
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Looking to trade or buy? I also got a base auto of him.

Quote Originally Posted by kream88 View Post
    What would you be looking for the Delmonico Orange Auto?

Be interested in both. And trade if possible. You looking for any team or player? My link and bucket is a little out to date in the process of trying to update it.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Would be looking for the players in my sig or would trade the Delmonicos for other prospects. Bogaerts, Myers, Profar, Zunino etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast