Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

Was that a little too harsh?
    PM please for quicker response

My Want list site:Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2˝" by 3˝" slices of crack!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Was that a little too harsh?

Thought it was just about right,about that drinking game please Commish you're killing me.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    So I couldnt spell the actors last name correctly!!!!! yeash!!!! I had the right person I just couldnt spell it. I however know this though that if I had alot of drinks in me that I have more then just that mispelled. I just wish I had another week off from work since this last week I had off for Spring Break I am not ready to deal with pre-teens on Monday when I return but I guess I shouldnt complain too much.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Well guys, it looks like we won't be attending the show on Friday. We got other plans!

115 more days!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

Haaa-Ley-Lou-Ya!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    *impersonates Adam Sandler's voice from 'Billy Madison'* Want to touch the Ivy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well its hard to believe 2 months from tonight Ill be 38 just 2 years removed from being on top of the hill. I just cant wait to get to the show so I can continue of the search for the completition of my 1975 Topps Mini set. I think for my B-Day of borrowing a nice Chateau de Yastrzemski anyone have a bottle of this nice vintage *lol* how about a nice snort there Yazfan71 can ya spare a small sample of this vintage.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well its hard to believe 2 months from tonight Ill be 38 just 2 years removed from being on top of the hill. I just cant wait to get to the show so I can continue of the search for the completition of my 1975 Topps Mini set. I think for my B-Day of borrowing a nice Chateau de Yastrzemski anyone have a bottle of this nice vintage *lol* how about a nice snort there Yazfan71 can ya spare a small sample of this vintage.

In the immortal words of Steven Tyler...."Dream On!" If I'm not drinking it, nobody is drinking it & believe me, I'm not drinking it!

112 days to go!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    With 110 days to go I believe Yazfan71 in the immortal words of the Lewis Carroll when he mentioned in his book 'Drink Me' that sir I believe is a nice vintage to enjoy by all. By the way I am claiming if there is an Aisle seat for our tickets I want that seat for my legs sorry my 15˝ shoes need the foot space and I dont have to step on toes if I have to get out of our row.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    With 110 days to go I believe Yazfan71 in the immortal words of the Lewis Carroll when he mentioned in his book 'Drink Me' that sir I believe is a nice vintage to enjoy by all. By the way I am claiming if there is an Aisle seat for our tickets I want that seat for my legs sorry my 15˝ shoes need the foot space and I dont have to step on toes if I have to get out of our row.

I got the bleacher seats that everyone wanted. They are first come first serve, so if we get there early enough, which I think we are planning on doing anyway because of the promotion that day, I would think that shouldn't be a problem.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast