Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Awesome, She's got the fever now! Hopefully i'll see you there!

Oh, she's had that fever before...She actually has a rather nice David Ortiz PC, but she hasn't worked on it any for about 7 years.

good point NYC, anybody get a chicago dog or deep dish?

The Commish & LoQtus had dogs at the game & we had originally planned to go get a Chicago deep dish after the show on Thursday, but the funds were just not available. I'm anxiously awaiting Thursday morning so there is more than pocket change in my bank account.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh, she's had that fever before...She actually has a rather nice David Ortiz PC, but she hasn't worked on it any for about 7 years.

The Commish & LoQtus had dogs at the game & we had originally planned to go get a Chicago deep dish after the show on Thursday, but the funds were just not available. I'm anxiously awaiting Thursday morning so there is more than pocket change in my bank account.

I've been there before, the National is a good way to drain $ from the wallet.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223