Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

New drinking game for this thread:

Take a chug every time Commish says "time will tell"

I'll run out of beers real fast,or drink for every misspelled word or run on sentence,hello alcoholics anonymous I didn't have a drinking problem but then Commish started typing.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well so far we have had 3 pages on this thread and were not even done with the first week of the 2013 Baseball season nice. As for the drinking game I thought we take a drink whenever I have a knowledgable fact of baseball that would be like the 7 degrees of Mickey Mantle like what Topps did in 2009. Cause if thats the case oh boy Spuds1961 you might need to ask for a liver transplant on that game *lol* and I am not donating mine for ya cause we be on the same list but maybe Larry Hagerman can lend us one of his. Well off to check on some pack breaks catch ya all later.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't really drink anymore or I'd be joining spuds at the AA meetings!

New news on the National front for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

Tristar Productions just keeps adding great names to the Autograph Pavilion at the 34th National Sports Collectors Convention, scheduled for July 31-August 4 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago. Among the latest additions are two Champion Boxers who will join the already announced "Sugar" Ray Leonard. Thomas "The Hit Man" Hearns and "Sugar" Shane Mosley will make a rare appearance to sign at the National. Notre Dame fans will be thrilled to learn that 1988 National Championship Coach Lou Holtz will be an autograph guest. Also Hall of Famer Jim Palmer has been added.
    Also announced are five of the greatest jockeys of all time. Steve Cauthen, who piloted Affirmed to the Triple Crown in 1978 to become the youngest Triple Crown rider in history will sign. Cauthen will be joined by the Legendary Ron Turcotte who won the Triple Crown in 1973 aboard Secretariat. Jean Cruguet, who won the 1977 Triple Crown riding Seattle Slew will be at the National. These three greats will be joined by Racing Hall of Famers Jorge Velasquez and Pat Day.
    Several additional VIP signers have been added as well. Former Reds All Star and member of the 30-30 Club Eric Davis, 1967 Heisman Trophy winner Gary Beban, NFL Hall of Famer and 2-time Super Bowl Champion Mel Renfro as well as 1963 AL Rookie of the Year Gary Peters have been added to the list of VIP signers.

Oh yeah, & just so the Commish doesn't have to ask me....118 days to go!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well with only 118 days remaining it looks like I made the group already into a detox center. I think its better then joining the SCBA (Sport Card Buying Anonyomus) and before ya even say it Loqtus I know I am the lone member of that group already but I am still released and not cured *lol*. Well I can tell this summer will be one that none of the group will never forget.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

but maybe Larry Hagerman can lend us one

Who is Larry Hagerman?

Greetings:
    Well I can tell this summer will be one that none of the group will never forget.

Well, only time will tell...
    PM please for quicker response

My Want list site:Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2˝" by 3˝" slices of crack!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Whos Larry Hagerman why he was JR Ewing on Dallas or Major Tony Neilsen on I Dream of Jeannie wow we can tell whos not an avid watcher of TV on here I guess. *lol and belches as he swigs a drink* Pardon me......oh wait thats only when I say that phrase is that how this works anyways I saw they had a lil write up on some of the goodies that might be given away at the show I cant wait for when they show some of the pictures of things to put it more clearly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Whos Larry Hagerman why he was JR Ewing on Dallas or Major Tony Neilsen on I Dream of Jeannie wow we can tell whos not an avid watcher of TV on here I guess. *lol and belches as he swigs a drink* Pardon me......oh wait thats only when I say that phrase is that how this works anyways I saw they had a lil write up on some of the goodies that might be given away at the show I cant wait for when they show some of the pictures of things to put it more clearly.

And we can tell who has had too much to drink to be typing on the forum. Try Larry Hagman next time... ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

And we can tell who has had too much to drink to be typing on the forum. Try Larry Hagman next time... ;)

Thanks Tony you saved me some typing.!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

This is why he isn't called TVCOMMISH75!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

Try Larry Hagman next time... ;)

Yeah that's what I thought.

GCA

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast