Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

Well, Spuds, you'll have to reprioritize between the four food groups: Salt, Sugar, Cholesterol, and Preservatives...
    PM please for quicker response

My Want list site:Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2˝" by 3˝" slices of crack!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Just to get back on the topic of possible signers they could get, I was thinking possibly a former Cubs player & his wife, Nomar Garciaparra & Mia Hamm. That would be a sweet combination!

125 days & counting!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

I agree with Mia Hamm would love to get my Ginter relic card of her signed.Loqtus I've decided to make beer a priority and stay away from food,can't get hurt too bad on a liquid gold diet.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Thank you Mr. Danny Tanner on my grammar *lol* also as for Mia and Nomar being signers they wouldnt be too bad of a husband and wife team to offer but time will tell. I am just wondering if I would win as the best Harry Carey impressionist in the group I might not be into the Budwiser sauce like him but again time will tell. 124 days remain I am so looking forward to the first group shot in a photo well catch ya all later.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    On the eve of a show tomorrow I just hope I can find some of the 1975 Minis off my list and then maybe just maybe someone will have my boxes of the 2006 UD Updates. Anyways I am looking forward just 124 left to go. I just hope my Buckeyes can win the NCAA Championship so then I might get a new shirt to wear at the Nat. Catch ya all later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

OK, so I just heard that the baseball season has officially been cancelled. Since Houston has the best record at the end of this shortened season it is official, the Astros are the best team in baseball!!!

APRIL FOOL'S!!!

121 days & counting!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Yea yazfan and the Yankees are the worst,this is going to be a tough season to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    The world is going to end now since that Bryce Harper is now the new HR King for this year with 2 of them today and also Sloof Lirpa is the newest BoSox player thats going to the hobby by storm in 2013 for Yazfan71 to collect catch ya all later.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 04-01-2013 at 11:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    After talking on the phone with Yazfan71 he told me before he punched in at work that he got tickets for the Cubs game for us I cant wait to sit in those Wrigley seats its something I have on my Bucket list since I have followed the game of Baseball more closely. I wonder if I get close to the ivy I could get a lil snipet of it and then plant it when I get back to my house only time will tell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

New drinking game for this thread:

Take a chug every time Commish says "time will tell"

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast