Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Howdy you 3,plus any members in hiding.Tonight's beverage of choice Samuel Adams Cream Stout,one of my favorite's chocolate,caramel,and coffee tint yummy as all heck.Sorry you didn't get voted in Commish but I don't think you would want to wear that weird hat anyways.Well got a nice card from Topps wrapper redemption a C.C. Sabathia silver slate numbered 02/10 so after getting that I decided not to buy any cards today figuring my luck was already used up.I am starting to get a little psyched for the National's I've decided I'm going to see if Jason Giambi's golden thongs are for sale,now that will be a nice conversation starter.That's all I have for now,take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Giambino Thong *lol* its better then pulling the A&G Mark Spitz GUed Speedo either one I dont want them in my PC. Perhaps they can be something Yazfan71 would like to have.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Well, 135 days & counting! Hope everyone had a pleasant St. Patrick's Day! I imagine that spuds had himself some green beer perhaps? And they finally started to announce a few of the VIP signers for the National.

The first three of eighteen total VIP Signers have been named. Joining us to sign for 34th National VIP attendees will be former Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl XXX MVP Larry Brown. Playing on three Super Bowl Championship teams, Brown is making his first ever National appearance. Joining him are a couple of former MLB greats. Jeff Reardon "The Terminator" was one of baseball's all time great closers. Pitching for the 1987 World Series Champion Twins, Jeff compiled 367 career saves and was a four-time All Star. Also appearing as a VIP signer will be Ralph Garr. Garr won the 1974 NL Batting Title and played several years with the White Sox. He compiled a .306 career BA. Additional VIP signers will be announced as they are confirmed.

3 down, 15 more to go!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Don't do Green beer Yazfan,the food coloring gets me sick,either that or the 20 I drank on one St. Paddy's day when I lived in New York.Not a bad first 3 on the autograph list and I'm sure I can find something for them to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don't do Green beer Yazfan,the food coloring gets me sick,either that or the 20 I drank on one St. Paddy's day when I lived in New York.Not a bad first 3 on the autograph list and I'm sure I can find something for them to sign.

Yeah, it must've been the food coloring! I actually just picked up cards of both Reardon & Garr at the auction I went to yesterday, but I'm not sure if I want to go the card route with the autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well I have a lot of Reardons to go through for what I would like to have signed. As for Garr most of his stuff is in my do not sign part of my collection so I either find one and have him sign it and a ball then hope to locate another to put back within my set. Hard to say still. As for Green Lager nothing better then a Green Labatt Blue on St Pattys Day unforunately I wasnt able to do my 17 stops at 17 pubs for 17 plates of Corn Beef and Cabbage and 17 pints of Green Labatt and 1 Guiness Irish Bomber(save that for last stop) and numerous Lime Jell-O shots(theres always room for Jell-O) cause St Pattys was on Sunday and some of the usual places I would journey to werent open on Sunday. Well hard to believe just 135 days still I just hope we dont experance any bad weather days. Thats all from me for now catch ya later.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

That means he's got a lot of Reardons that we'll be standing in line for him to get signed since it will be three times the number of tickets issued to one person...
    PM please for quicker response

My Want list site:Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2˝" by 3˝" slices of crack!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qaplagca's Items on eBay

Must say I am a bit underwhelmed by the choices so far. Those guys are OK, but nobody I'm excited about. Will have to wait to see who it is that we get Wednesday night.

Still waiting for Bobby Grich to come back so I can get the stuff I left home signed from last time...

How about Kessinger, Ivan DeJesus, Larry Bowa, Julio Franco, Dave Kingman, or Ron LeFlore,?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Loqtus if LeFlore comes we might see him in an orange bright jumpsuit last I had heard that he was still doing community services for the people in Wayne County of Michigan for back child support don't get me wrong I like to get his as well. As for the other names they be nice too but I wish Steve Stone would attend as well hes another good one to get as well any other player that did both teams in the Windy City. Well I am at work at the moment so I might as well moisey on to the other parts of the board and see if I can wrangle up some me nice trades like to break my 200+ trade mark before July so Ill check back with ya later on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There are a few former Cubs that I wouldn't mind seeing them get for VIP's. Lee Smith, Ron Cey, Jody Davis, Rick Sutcliffe & Bill Buckner would be nice additions. Of course if they really want a suggestion, getting Yastrzemski would really make the National even more memorable for me!

Almost forgot, it's after midnight now so only 133 days to go!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast