Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sold already I see. Looks like you made the correct decision! Congrats.
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG23 View Post
    Sold already I see. Looks like you made the correct decision! Congrats.
    yeah, i will keep you guys updated on payment but the guy has 1500+ feedback so I don't expect a problem. I was so close to taking the $55 offer earlier today. Glad I didn't.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Chances are if you are getting this much interest on forums then you will get more on eBay because people like to low ball. Don't know how much more you can get on eBay after fees but good luck as some of these basketball inserts go for a ton of money now.
    +1 you need to sell it for $80 to come out with $70. Good luck, let us know what you finally sell it for.

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    yeah, i will keep you guys updated on payment but the guy has 1500+ feedback so I don't expect a problem. I was so close to taking the $55 offer earlier today. Glad I didn't.
    Wow you sold it for $199, wow I used to have a Flair Showcase Legacy /100 that I sold for $30. Made a mistake there.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Wow you sold it for $199, wow I used to have a Flair Showcase Legacy /100 that I sold for $30. Made a mistake there.
    and payment received. Thanks again for all the advice guys. Like I said, haven't collected basketball in quite a while so your info was helpful. Definitely not a bad day considering the card was in a box with about 500 other inserts.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Wow, congrats! You obviously made the right decision.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12