Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Need some help from the basketball guys...rare insert?

hey guys,

I haven't collected basketball in a while and I found myself sorting through some old cards today. I came across a 1998-1999 skybox thunder tim hardaway rave parallel/150. I know some of the inserts from that era do well on ebay. Is this one of them or is this just a $2 card? Any help is appreciated. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-99-Skyb...p2047675.l2557

I don't know if this actually got paid for but it sold for $200, so maybe you have something. These 90s inserts go for decent money maybe put it at a BIN/B.O and see if a Hardaway fan shows up and wants it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Definitely more than a $2 card. I second the previous poster's suggestion to try it on the Bay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i posted this question on another forum and had one guy tell me probably $15-20 and another guy offer me $55. I am tempted to take the $55 but also tempted to try my hand on ebay.

here are a couple of pictures:

Last edited by ensbergcollector; 03-02-2013 at 04:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

$55 might be a really good offer for it, especially with no ebay fees subtracted, but again put it on ebay and see what offers you get, all you need is a tim hardaway collector,but keep that $55 in the balance as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I would take the 55. The rave though short printed, the card is like a parallel of an insert if that makes sense. Tim Hardaway has only a select following. Even autos #'d less than /150 go for less than that 55 amount. Take it and run esp if you yourself is not a Hardaway fan. I would say 20-25 range. But, do not listen to me. The card is yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

There is a big Hardaway collector on HobbyKings. Maybe he can use it or have better info about it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, I'd go for the $55 offer. You MIGHT get something better on eBay, but it's unlikely. $55 is a good price for that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys,

just an update. I went ahead and listed the card on ebay. I had offers of up to $70 on forums so I figure I will let it roll and if I don't get any more than $70 then no big loss. Thanks for all the input

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys,

just an update. I went ahead and listed the card on ebay. I had offers of up to $70 on forums so I figure I will let it roll and if I don't get any more than $70 then no big loss. Thanks for all the input

Chances are if you are getting this much interest on forums then you will get more on eBay because people like to low ball. Don't know how much more you can get on eBay after fees but good luck as some of these basketball inserts go for a ton of money now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast