Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member From Wisconsin- Packer Country!

Hi everyone, I'm a new member from deep in Packer country. I used to collect cards when I younger but haven't collected since the early 90s. A friend of mine recently showed me some cards with game worn patches and autos on them, man I'm hooked! I'm a Packer fan but am looking for all sports. Thank you for the opportunity to join this forum and I'm excited to get started!

Welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Welcoem to SCF. Glad to have you here and best of luck with your collection.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! Things have definitely changed since the 90s. Hope you enjoy it here and good luck with your collection!
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

If I post in your thread. PM works best.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF
    Enjoy the site
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Welcome back! Could you imagine seeing one of today's patches 20 years ago? Things certainly have changed. Now they are planning on putting actual video clips of players in action on a small 3 inch monitor, inside of a card. Where will it end?
    Last edited by giantfan270; 03-03-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    Welcome back! Could you imagine seeing one of today's patches 20 years ago? Things certainly have changed. Now they are planning on putting actual video clips of players in action on a small 3 inch monitor, inside of a card. Where will it end?
    Aren't there cards out with a supposed strand of George Washington or Abe Lincoln's hair? Next thing you know they will be digging up cadaver's. Where do you come up with stand of hair from 150-200 years ago? What is the disclosure on the back of the card? This relic does not come from any specific president, administration or political party.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 03-03-2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Added a sentence.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Chris, enjoy yourself here and welcome back to the hobby!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Hey Chris, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast