Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does rask have a chance for the vezina

With rask taking over the boston net and he great play does he have the chance to get the vezina this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Yeah, I think so. But as of now, I believe Anderson and Rinne are ahead of him in the race.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Over half the season has yet to be played. Every starting goalie on a decent (or better) team still has a chance at the Vezina, and Rask is certainly included.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Indeed, I believe that Rask is included in the list of like, 10 goaltenders who currently stand out to have a shot at the Vezina. Kind of a foolish question at this junction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's got a chance sure, Not a runaway favorite though, there are alot of goalies having great seasons so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think its who is gonna keep there team flying high for the rest of the season

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

He has as good of a chance as anyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

I think Rask has a chance, he seems to be quietly putting up some great numbers but like was already said I think he might be trailing Anderson at this point since Anderson was basically winning games for Ottawa with so many of their key players hurt. Rinne has been terrible the past few games showing that he might actually be human and not some sort of goalie robot so unless he goes back to his normal self he will get passed by Rask. Anderson and Rinne also have weaker teams in front of them, I'm not sure if that comes into play for the Vezina.