Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which is the bigger sin in God's eyes?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Having an abortion

4 25.00%
  • Committing a homosexual act

1 6.25%
  • Both are equal in God's eyes

4 25.00%
  • Neither

8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Which act would be considered more immoral

Which would be considered a bigger sin by God, having an abortion or committing a homosexual act?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

if you make me pick I would have to go with neither or abortion. abortion is killing, homosexual sex is just sex (not what I would consider sex, but then again I am not homosexual)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is the problem with religious teachings. It's easy to say abortion because, as Shrew pointed out, it is killing something and gay sex just isn't. It's also easy to say both are equal because sin is sin. It's also easy to say that if neither act is done out of malice or hatred, neither can be considered a sin.

At the end of the day, no one can give God's answers, we can only give human answers. The human answer is a pretty obvious "abortion" but that doesn't mean it is, or isn't, the real answer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Man you make these tough

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, great post!!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

There is no god, so there is no sin.

How is that difficult for you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about, there is religion, so according to your religion are these acts immoral?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No they are not immoral, nor are they against the law in the State and the Country in which I live. A non-issue

The whole point is moot.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-27-2013 at 07:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so your answer should be for everyone?

though I would not go as far as saying abortion is a sin or immoral, I still don't not like it and wish people had more or better choices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the problem with religious teachings. It's easy to say abortion because, as Shrew pointed out, it is killing something and gay sex just isn't. It's also easy to say both are equal because sin is sin. It's also easy to say that if neither act is done out of malice or hatred, neither can be considered a sin.

At the end of the day, no one can give God's answers, we can only give human answers. The human answer is a pretty obvious "abortion" but that doesn't mean it is, or isn't, the real answer.

I completely agree. Me being Catholic I've always questioned why the Church is against Gay marriage but turn around and tell everyone is in the image and likeness of God. Although I don't agree with it, I'm completely for gay marriage, either the Church needs to come out and say this is fine as long as sexual acts aren't acted upon or be an advocate to give them more rights in the Civil Unions. At this point and time Civil Unions don't consider the two family so if one gets severely hurt the other cant see their loved one and if by chance the person dies the other wont get any benefits for it.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast