Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    Also, I'm sorry I have to show this to you, but from the game summary of the Caps - Flyers game:

    19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Kneeing (maj) (Mathieu Perreault)
    19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Game Misconduct


    But still, clearly clean right?
    Do you live in a cave? You do know the league rescinded those because they were wrong, right?
    Hidden Content

    ALWAYS searching for the Following:
    1. Braydon Coburns I dont have
    2. Joe Dimaggio and other Vintage Baseball stars, GU or Auto
    3. Ryan Howard 2003 Bowman's Best Auto, and other high end current Phillies
    4. Current Project: Edgar Martinez

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimUSMC View Post
    Do you live in a cave? You do know the league rescinded those because they were wrong, right?
    I suppose that makes cheating a second time ok then.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    I suppose that makes cheating a second time ok then.
    So the league steps up and says the hit was clean, and the penalty call was wrong, but you still can not understand it. Id suggest you go educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a moron.
    Hidden Content

    ALWAYS searching for the Following:
    1. Braydon Coburns I dont have
    2. Joe Dimaggio and other Vintage Baseball stars, GU or Auto
    3. Ryan Howard 2003 Bowman's Best Auto, and other high end current Phillies
    4. Current Project: Edgar Martinez

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimUSMC View Post
    So the league steps up and says the hit was clean, and the penalty call was wrong, but you still can not understand it. Id suggest you go educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a moron.
    Guy gets a game misconduct two straight games for the exact same thing, but he's still innocent. Makes sense to everyone, right?

  5. #25
    Should never wish for a players career to end with an injury of any kind
    happens too often

  6. #26


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,468
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    Im a Pens fan who hates the flyers and Rinaldo a pest that I cant stand but I would never wish harm on the guy. He plays 110% every game. I wish the Pens had him. That play today doesnt warrant a crosscheck to the face and honestly im not sure is warrants a suspension either.

    If ottawa had Rinaldo they would love him. I admire guys like him who play 110% every game. There are players on every team who have a slight history of dirtyness but I wont name names. To say that he has no place in the NHL is a joke.
    I call it the Burrows Effect. I think Alexandre Burrows is awesome. Most Canucks fans do. Everyone else hates him.

    And rightfully so. If he played for any other team in the league, I'd want his head. But he doesn't. He plays for Vancouver, he does a great job all over the ice, never takes a shift off even when his linemates/teammates do. He's a great player who gets right under the skin of any and every opponent.
    For years everyone said he's a hack, he doesn't belong in the league, he's gutless, etc, etc. Now listen to the analysts talk about Burrows. He's "the smartest player on the Canucks," "sees the ice better than most of the league" and "more than useful in all situations" now. You never hear the "Oh Burrows did this/that" anymore. His game has developed after his annoyingness and speed got him into the league in the first place.
    Rinaldo may take that route, he may take the Matt Cooke route, I don't know and he probably doesn't either. Obviously someone who's opinion actually matter thinks Rinaldo belongs in the league and I'm not going to call him a worthless good just yet.

  7. #27
    What part of the fact that the league took back the first penalty and said it was wrong doesnt make sense to you? Let me spell it out for you. He received ONE GAME MISCONDUCT, the first one was RESCINDED. Do you understand english?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I call it the Burrows Effect. I think Alexandre Burrows is awesome. Most Canucks fans do. Everyone else hates him.

    And rightfully so. If he played for any other team in the league, I'd want his head. But he doesn't. He plays for Vancouver, he does a great job all over the ice, never takes a shift off even when his linemates/teammates do. He's a great player who gets right under the skin of any and every opponent.
    For years everyone said he's a hack, he doesn't belong in the league, he's gutless, etc, etc. Now listen to the analysts talk about Burrows. He's "the smartest player on the Canucks," "sees the ice better than most of the league" and "more than useful in all situations" now. You never hear the "Oh Burrows did this/that" anymore. His game has developed after his annoyingness and speed got him into the league in the first place.
    Rinaldo may take that route, he may take the Matt Cooke route, I don't know and he probably doesn't either. Obviously someone who's opinion actually matter thinks Rinaldo belongs in the league and I'm not going to call him a worthless good just yet.
    You hit the nail on the head... The guy is loved here in Philly... PS Enjoy Tom Sestito ;) (Loved that guy too, and Vancouver has been screaming for toughness for awhile)

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimUSMC View Post
    What part of the fact that the league took back the first penalty and said it was wrong doesnt make sense to you? Let me spell it out for you. He received ONE GAME MISCONDUCT, the first one was RESCINDED. Do you understand english?
    Wow, do you speak to everyone this way?

    Anyways, Zolnierczyk was suspended 4 games.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    Wow, do you speak to everyone this way?

    Anyways, Zolnierczyk was suspended 4 games.
    No. Just people like you who struggle with simple things like the English language.
    Hidden Content

    ALWAYS searching for the Following:
    1. Braydon Coburns I dont have
    2. Joe Dimaggio and other Vintage Baseball stars, GU or Auto
    3. Ryan Howard 2003 Bowman's Best Auto, and other high end current Phillies
    4. Current Project: Edgar Martinez

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •