Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its cool Flyers won... and most likely Alfie will be watching the next few games from a press box... Its amazing how Sens fans view the Zac Rinaldo's and Matt Cooke's of the game to be dirty... Everytime they check a guy its dirty...or they must've been trying to injure them... Yet they still continue to cheer for guys like Neil, who play the same style game...Alf is lucky Rinaldo didn't start swinging...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its cool Flyers won... and most likely Alfie will be watching the next few games from a press box... Its amazing how Sens fans view the Zac Rinaldo's and Matt Cooke's of the game to be dirty... Everytime they check a guy its dirty...or they must've been trying to injure them... Yet they still continue to cheer for guys like Neil, who play the same style game...Alf is lucky Rinaldo didn't start swinging...

you got that right

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Nope. He will get nothing, as it shouldn't have been a major. Did you even bother watching the game?

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was..at the game

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

Thought it was kind of silly Alfredsson got the boot. Pretty much ended any chance of the Sens coming back. Although it was kind of funny to see Rinaldo turtle with big bad Alfie coming after him.

Any thoughts on a suspension for Zolnierczyk? Especially considering it's the second time he's done that in as many games....

Im sorry, done what? Because last time I checked his hit in the Caps game was clearly ruled a clean hit. And this one was borderline at best.

And please show me where Rinaldo has delivered a cross check to the face. Because I sure dont remember it. The hatred for him is amazing. Hes a pest, just like many other players, but that doesnt equal a cross check to the face.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sorry, done what? Because last time I checked his hit in the Caps game was clearly ruled a clean hit. And this one was borderline at best.

And please show me where Rinaldo has delivered a cross check to the face. Because I sure dont remember it. The hatred for him is amazing. Hes a pest, just like many other players, but that doesnt equal a cross check to the face.

Ummm, leaving his feet for a hit? Hit on Perreault:

Hit on Lundin:

Done what? Uhhh duhhhhh he left his feet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Im a Pens fan who hates the flyers and Rinaldo a pest that I cant stand but I would never wish harm on the guy. He plays 110% every game. I wish the Pens had him. That play today doesnt warrant a crosscheck to the face and honestly im not sure is warrants a suspension either.

If ottawa had Rinaldo they would love him. I admire guys like him who play 110% every game. There are players on every team who have a slight history of dirtyness but I wont name names. To say that he has no place in the NHL is a joke.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

Ummm, leaving his feet for a hit? Hit on Perreault:

Hit on Lundin:

Done what? Uhhh duhhhhh he left his feet.

Ummmmm, no. He didnt leave his feet against the Caps. And last I checked the league rescinded the 5 minute major he was assessed. Maybe you should get your eyes checked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sorry, done what? Because last time I checked his hit in the Caps game was clearly ruled a clean hit.

Also, I'm sorry I have to show this to you, but from the game summary of the Caps - Flyers game:

19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Kneeing (maj) (Mathieu Perreault)
    19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Game Misconduct

But still, clearly clean right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right, I guess his legs just fell out from underneath him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast