Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

dimaggio cut/bat auto, aaron dual auto, ruth , manning/brady/elway triple auto ft/fs

great cards, more on my site
    don

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v682/clemente21/

Would I have anything for the Ruth Triple g/u
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

now, like these:
    jeter/ripken, jeter/dimaggio

What Sv u have on the Ruth
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

cmb for dimaggio
    looking for HOF autos, HOF cut autos, Griffey Jr Autos, Puckett autos, Sandy Koufax autos and tough HOF GU.

Hidden Content

Check all my buckets lmk if I have anything I also have paypal

now, i traded 350 cv for it
    sps, nothng, thanks
    dan, nothing thanks

Well I would love to work a trade for it. Lmk what you had in mind for a trade. Thanks
    Hidden Content

now, still have the dual?

Yes I still have it. The jeter dual auto right??
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast