Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dem21 View Post
    braves, like the gehrig and pujols
    er, have any highend
    dark, pm sent
    both are available

2. Wata Photo
    Please check me for the Aaron and/or Dimaggio auto's. thanks.

I'm not into billiards anymore but sure do want the DiMaggio.... let me know, thanks.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

How about my jeter/Ripken dual auto for the Ruth triple???
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

anthony, billiards?? lol like the jeter capt auto
    now, your link isn't working

Ballcards lol. That Jeter was sold some time ago.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mickey mantle vintage cards and certified autographs. I am presently building the 1968 and 1975 topps sets.
    Pending Trade's:

:( sorry bro. Its hasn't worked for about a week. I think I might redo all my cards tomorrow. If u want a pic of a specific card that u can remember pm me your email and I'll send a pic. Thanks.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Is the dimagiio auto still around and would you be willing to sell? Lmk.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Link to my bucket is fixed bro
    Hidden Content

if you are willing to sell please pm me prices on all yankee stuff.
    Check the Photo Bucket for scans
    Hidden Content

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH atoaz12 AGAIN!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast