REALLY SICK BOX BREAK - 2012 Panini National Treasures, PC, HD VID & SCANS

I wanted to share my recent break from last night. I did a case of this and it was average at best - I've joined 16 group breaks (to date) and I've already ordered a few more boxes that will be here next week. THIS BOX, ROCKED!!! Yes in the vid I was being myself, having fun and enjoying the fact that these boxes are $400/ea - I understand if you don't care for the vid, I respect that so please respect my video/youtube page and just exit out if you don't care for it, that's fine.

SPOILER ALERT:
    The SCANS are below the video, I hope you all watch the vid for the excitement of the whole box straight through, but if you are impatient lol - the SCANS (Pictures Actually) are below in this posting.

VIDEO:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3DcM0AmIxzw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SCANS/PICS:

PAIGE, HEILMAN and LASORDA went into my Hall of Fame PC - the others I will consider offers of trade (FOR PC, LOOK BELOW) or potentially sale but I would like to trade for my PC. MAKE AN OFFER
    Want ANY/ALL KEN GRIFFEY JR. cards I don't have: Inserts/Auto's/Relics, etc.
    ANY/ALL HUNTER PENCE cards 2007 and earlier ONLY & the more RARE the better.
    THUNDERING24 on YOUTUBE (2300+ subs, and 400+ trades/sales) Hidden Content Hidden Content
    PHOTOBUCKET: Hidden Content (ALWAYS A WORK IN PROGRESS)

It's only weird if it doesn't work..... Sick Paige! I like the Brett Jackson as well.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very nice break especially the paige pull
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

wow congrats! Unbelievable! I did a report on him in highschool, he once told his entire infield and outfield to stay in the dugout one inning because he aid he would strike out the side and he did just that! LOL crazy pull

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content