Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong View Post
    I like to take a shot at one of the Alan Page autos.
    I am interested in Russell Wilson Chrome RC, 09 Louis Delmas Chrome RC, and 12 Topps, Topps Chrome Jordan White RC and 11 topps legends Cam Newtwon

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    Check our bucket for your Page auto, Bleir auto and the Doss. Thanks
    Would you do Tandon Doss for the Devin Thomas Auto?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Punk View Post
    I am interested in Russell Wilson Chrome RC, 09 Louis Delmas Chrome RC, and 12 Topps, Topps Chrome Jordan White RC and 11 topps legends Cam Newtwon
    The Jordan White Topps Chrome is actually the refractor and not the regular RC, hope that's not a problem. Other than that, I am happy with the trade if you are.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content

    Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Alex Tanguay & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

  4. #14
    Scottish Punk- Okay, please let me know when you have checked on the Gallatin.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  5. #15
    Interested in the John Cappeletti UD Legends auto, Rockey Bleier auto and Ron Yary and Jim Johnson RC.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  6. #16
    interested in the alan page auto
    Bucket: Hidden Content

    Collecting Alshon Jeffery, Old time Bears, HOF autos, and ND players.

  7. #17
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/image...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Reeder http://www.sportscardforum.com/image...post-right.png
    Check our bucket for your Page auto, Bleir auto and the Doss. Thanks



    Would you do Tandon Doss for the Devin Thomas Auto?

    We would if we can work something out for one of the others.
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Scottish Punk- Okay, please let me know when you have checked on the Gallatin.
    I do not have the Gallatin.

  9. #19
    Scottish Punk. Do you want to trade the McDonald for the Anderson and the Gallatin?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Interested in the John Cappeletti UD Legends auto, Rockey Bleier auto and Ron Yary and Jim Johnson RC.
    Are any of the cards in the "Traded" folder available?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •