Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See crazy8sportscardbreaks's Items on eBay

the foles is one of the 3 that I listed from my pc and is a guy I'm looking for, so I would need to trade up to a really nice card that I loved. I checked your list and didn't see much are there other cards you got?

Well, at least you didn't make any stupid requests. I admire that. Some guys would have asked for the Luck auto thinking that I might be stupid. Problem with Foles right now is that he's heavily signed in every product. I've pulled 5 autos in breaks over the past month, unfortunately most of them were redemptions. Yeah, I have plenty more cards, just not enough time to post them because I'm knee deep in breaks right now with National Treasures BB. I'll pass on the card for now, but maybe I'll be interested later when he's on the bench while the Eagles figure out that Michael Vick was the worst possible decision they could've made. Once they figure that out, maybe I'll be willing to give up a Luck auto for it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)
    Country

Well, at least you didn't make any stupid requests. I admire that. Some guys would have asked for the Luck auto thinking that I might be stupid. Problem with Foles right now is that he's heavily signed in every product. I've pulled 5 autos in breaks over the past month, unfortunately most of them were redemptions. Yeah, I have plenty more cards, just not enough time to post them because I'm knee deep in breaks right now with National Treasures BB. I'll pass on the card for now, but maybe I'll be interested later when he's on the bench while the Eagles figure out that Michael Vick was the worst possible decision they could've made. Once they figure that out, maybe I'll be willing to give up a Luck auto for it.

sounds good

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards