Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by efish44 View Post
    the foles is one of the 3 that I listed from my pc and is a guy I'm looking for, so I would need to trade up to a really nice card that I loved. I checked your list and didn't see much are there other cards you got?
    Well, at least you didn't make any stupid requests. I admire that. Some guys would have asked for the Luck auto thinking that I might be stupid. Problem with Foles right now is that he's heavily signed in every product. I've pulled 5 autos in breaks over the past month, unfortunately most of them were redemptions. Yeah, I have plenty more cards, just not enough time to post them because I'm knee deep in breaks right now with National Treasures BB. I'll pass on the card for now, but maybe I'll be interested later when he's on the bench while the Eagles figure out that Michael Vick was the worst possible decision they could've made. Once they figure that out, maybe I'll be willing to give up a Luck auto for it.
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jonprelude View Post
    Well, at least you didn't make any stupid requests. I admire that. Some guys would have asked for the Luck auto thinking that I might be stupid. Problem with Foles right now is that he's heavily signed in every product. I've pulled 5 autos in breaks over the past month, unfortunately most of them were redemptions. Yeah, I have plenty more cards, just not enough time to post them because I'm knee deep in breaks right now with National Treasures BB. I'll pass on the card for now, but maybe I'll be interested later when he's on the bench while the Eagles figure out that Michael Vick was the worst possible decision they could've made. Once they figure that out, maybe I'll be willing to give up a Luck auto for it.
    sounds good
    Big fan of all DC teams the o's FEAR THE TURTLE
    Feedback on blowout 72 100%
    Im looking for red inception Julio Jones auto with blue ink /25 Locker, Dalton, and RG3.
    photobucket:Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ttt
    Im looking for red inception Julio Jones auto with blue ink /25 Locker, Dalton, and RG3.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ttt

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(70)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ttt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123