Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Submitted mine, Thanks for the Contest, Honestly I never entered one here ever, what better day than SCF's Birthday to do it! Plus would love a shot a the Bowman Auto!

With the drop of the puck in Detroit, we are locked and loaded! Good luck to all participants!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yay!
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Yay my first pick won lol
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Thank you to everybody who participated in this contest!

Our winner is Captain Habstastic, who correctly guessed 7 out of the 9 games played today! He missed out only on OTT/NYI and VAN/CAL so a tip of the cap to you sir!

Wacky fact: only one person, out of nearly 50 entries, picked Calgary to defeat Vancouver!

Thanks again to everybody for participating!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Thank you to everybody who participated in this contest!

Our winner is Captain Habstastic, who correctly guessed 7 out of the 9 games played today! He missed out only on OTT/NYI and VAN/CAL so a tip of the cap to you sir!

Wacky fact: only one person, out of nearly 50 entries, picked Calgary to defeat Vancouver!

Thanks again to everybody for participating!
    awesome! thanks alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12