Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

WTB or WTTF 1960-61 Parkhurst

I am looking for 1960-61 Parkhurst . The card must be graded KSA 5 to KSA7.No other grading companies will be considered.If the card is not already graded than it must be in condition that will give me that grade.Looking for #61 Jim Morrison.A scan of front and back will be a must.I have tons of vintage to trade or will buy.PLMK by PM only.Thanks.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...age/?start=all

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...key/?start=all

Plus I have a ton of vintage singles from Baseball,football and hockey that are not scanned.In baseball my singles start at 1952 to 1984(about 10,000 singles) .Football start at 1956 to about 1971(about 1500 singles). I also have a bunch of 1969-70 and 1970-71 Topps Basketball.Hockey starts at 1968 to 1989(over 50,000 singles). Mostly 1980's stuff in the hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

Would you trade OPC Yzerman rc for 1981/82 Coffey RC same condition?
    I am a Beckett Grading gives a tough grade. I am not familiar with KSA.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

I would not be interested in the Coffey.Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

Still looking for this one last vintage card

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

Still looking.PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

Still would like one of these cards.PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

Hi Winston

Hope all is well.

I got back a couple of Thompson autos a few months back from him. I will keep an eye out for this last one. Rob

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

Hi Winston

Hope all is well.

I got back a couple of Thompson autos a few months back from him. I will keep an eye out for this last one. Rob

Good evening Rob.Just trying to upgrade the ones that I have.I may have them this week.I am going to meet him I think on Wed.It is hard to find someone that is willing to part with that card.But the buddy I am seeing on Wed. has about 50 copies of it so it is not a big deal for him to give up a couple copies.
    I picked up a very nice Dryden auto.Had a custom card done with the cut auto.I am sending it to be certified with my next submission.The guy did a fantastic job on the card.Take care and we will talk soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

Good evening Rob.Just trying to upgrade the ones that I have.I may have them this week.I am going to meet him I think on Wed.It is hard to find someone that is willing to part with that card.But the buddy I am seeing on Wed. has about 50 copies of it so it is not a big deal for him to give up a couple copies.
    I picked up a very nice Dryden auto.Had a custom card done with the cut auto.I am sending it to be certified with my next submission.The guy did a fantastic job on the card.Take care and we will talk soon.

Winston

Please let me know how you make out with the Morrison. I have been sending out my own customs for the past couple of years and have got Ken D to sign 4 cards for me. He is a tough one to get (especially certified autos), but he was signing through the mail when he was an elected official. Take care!