Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update High-End bucket: Manning, Luck, Brady, Harper, Megatron

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...0ALL%20SPORTS/

Not looking for anything in particular. I collect Minnesota Twins and Dallas Cowboys, other than that anything that catches my eye
    I collect: Unique Patches, Nickname autographs (not 2006 FGOTG), Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Twins, anything that catches my eye

Currently looking for: Miguel Sano, Byron Buxton, Oswaldo Arcia, Alex Meyer

2. Wata Photo
    I love the adam vinatieri post auto... what value do you have on that?

I dont have anything directly on your want list but I do have a notable nicknames carlton fisk "pudge" auto in baseball to start off with if you would be interested in that
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Manning: All I really saw that I could use is the Randy Johnson nickname auto in your PC
    I collect: Unique Patches, Nickname autographs (not 2006 FGOTG), Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Twins, anything that catches my eye

selling?
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

manning: probably not, I just got it in today after searching for one for about 8 years.

check my list please thanks!
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

cmb for the randall cobb auto. got a couple of pucketts in the gu album. also a few cowboys. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

mwagner: I can use the Strasburg Chrome auto and I also have a slight interest in the Rodgers artifacts auto

Slash: I can use the Von Miller Precision auto. PLMK thanks

Could really use the Eli Auto Patch. What is it #/'d to? CMB and see if you can use anything. Know I have a few Cowboys things in there. Also have some others not scanned. Along with a few Twins cards. I will get you a list in a little while.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast