Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF's 10th Birthday Contest #2 - My Best SCF Trade

On March 3, 2003, the world changed forever – Sports Card Forum was born and today we want to celebrate 10 years of being the very best hobby site on the ‘Net! We also want to say THANK YOU to our valued members who have helped pave the way to make SCF the #1 destination for collectors. The Hockey boards are some of the most engaging and active sections of the site, and so we want to offer our collectors a number of contests where they can win some fantastic card prizes!

As part of SCF’s 10th Birthday Celebration, we want you to show us the best card(s) you have acquired here at Sports Card Forum. Snagged a great patch card thanks to a Group Break? Picked up that white whale courtesy of one our numerous excellent traders? Bought an unbelievable card that just makes your collection pop? We want to see it and we want to hook you up with a great looking card!

The winner of this Contest will receive the following card:

2011-12 ITG Captain-C Game Used Jersey Silver M26 Joe Sakic 2-color #’d /90

Simply post a scan or photo of your favourite card that you have acquired at SCF. The scan/photo must show your SCF user name so that you can prove to us that you own the card.

Your entry must also include the link to the Trade Manager thread to verify that the deal was indeed made here at SCF.

Example Entry:

My best card pick up was this awesome 2-colour Max Pacioretty Cup RC picked up in a sale with Habitforming. TM Link: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/429705

Photo:

It’s that easy!

The standard rules and regulations...

One entry per member – if you completed a large trade, you can include every card in the deal. If it was a deal large enough that it requires multiple scans you are welcome to scan as many as you need, but make sure to include the trade link and that your username appears in every scan! Multiple entries from multiple trades will be disqualified!

The deadline for entry will be at 10pm PST on Sunday, March 3rd. After the entry period has closed, all eligible entries will be put together in a new thread and members (including SCF Staff) will have 24 hours to vote for their favourite submission. The entry that receives the most votes will receive the Sakic GU. In the event of a tie, the Hockey Team will vote separately in a second round.

All members except the Hockey Team are eligible to participate in this Contest.

Members must be in good standing to be eligible to win the SCF 10th Birthday Extravaganza Contests, meaning:
    - No serious infractions during the past 30 days: a serious infraction is any infraction worth over 3 points – any serious infractions will result in disqualification from the contest.
    - No suspensions: if you have been suspended from SCF for rule violations during the past 30 days, you are disqualified from participating.
    - No negative feedback for the past 30 days prior to the beginning of the contest - any negative feedback received will be investigated by the SCF Dispute Team.

Thank you for participating in the SCF 10th Birthday Extravaganza!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

They say you never forget your first and my first was a purchase that will stay in my Wings PC for some time to come.

My first SCF trade/transaction
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/339349

BANNED

Country

Here's my best pickup and Trade! And getting Graded are the Ericsson and Fillpula RCs in the SCF BGS Group Submission for March! Proof that I own them! And I picked them up in person from this member! As two of the cards are packaged up for shipping to Roger! aka https://www.sportscardforum.com/membe...24-patriotsguy

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/433315
    08-09 cup rpa abdelkader
    05-06 hot prospects rpa howard
    08-09 spa rookie patch auto ericsson
    05-06 cup fillpula rpa
    Last edited by redwing40; 03-03-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A Jersey/Auto #/10, the first cornerstone of my Barry Brust PC, AND 16 copies of the same base card! How could picking these up from P-NUT-BUTR NOT be my best trade!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/333923