Demarcus Cousins RAP NT 2 color /99 or Lebron James 2011/12 Exquisite Auto

Hello all I was in a basketball break recently and got the second pick and I am not a huge basketball collector but I do know the players. I got the second pick and was wondering which card I should choose. My choices are a Demarcus Cousins 2 color National Treasures Rookie patch Autograph /99 or a Lebron James 2011/12 Exquisite Championship Bling Autograph #ed 6/35. I would like some input and I have to have my pick in by tomorrow at 2 p.m. so any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and by the way I am looking to choose the one that would make me the most money. LOL but I think you all already knew that.
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Cousins by far
    Basketball is my life!
    I PC Brandon Jennings (Considering dropping)
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Cousins definitely worth more. You could sell the Cousins, buy the Lebron and still have a heap of $$$
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG23 View Post
    Cousins definitely worth more. You could sell the Cousins, buy the Lebron and still have a heap of $$$
    +1 Lebron sells for around $200, the cousins goes for around $650+

Thank you everybody for the input I am definitely going to go with the Cousins then. I appreciate all of your replies!
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content