Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Demarcus Cousins RAP NT 2 color /99 or Lebron James 2011/12 Exquisite Auto

Hello all I was in a basketball break recently and got the second pick and I am not a huge basketball collector but I do know the players. I got the second pick and was wondering which card I should choose. My choices are a Demarcus Cousins 2 color National Treasures Rookie patch Autograph /99 or a Lebron James 2011/12 Exquisite Championship Bling Autograph #ed 6/35. I would like some input and I have to have my pick in by tomorrow at 2 p.m. so any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and by the way I am looking to choose the one that would make me the most money. LOL but I think you all already knew that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country

Cousins by far

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Cousins definitely worth more. You could sell the Cousins, buy the Lebron and still have a heap of $$$

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cousins definitely worth more. You could sell the Cousins, buy the Lebron and still have a heap of $$$

+1 Lebron sells for around $200, the cousins goes for around $650+

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everybody for the input I am definitely going to go with the Cousins then. I appreciate all of your replies!