Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I am hocked that our women membershave not jumped on here.Then again they probably don't frequent the P&R for these reasons.Theydon't have time for mularkey

Interesting that you bring that up as I am a female poster who used to be fairly active here, but haven't posted here in months myself until now. Stopped by to see if it's different, but looks like things haven't changed much. Oh well. I have a small group of friends, both theists and non-theists, who are far easier to talk to than some of the folks who post regularly in here, whether it's about the women issue or some other theistic or atheistic point. We all have points of confirmation bias, and some people trumpet them much louder and/or more frequently than others, hoping to drown out any opposing sound they do not happen to like. C'est la vie. You see enough of these after awhile, and you just have to pick and choose the "battles," or you'll drive yourself and others nuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^And as a female, (I don't know whether or not you are christian) what do you think about the biblical texts I have posted?

Do you agree, disagree?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I think she stated that things have not changed so I can only ASSUME and my opinion mind you she figured it is not worth her time.
    ^And as a female, (I don't know whether or not you are christian) what do you think about the biblical texts I have posted?

Do you agree, disagree?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Not to bash females but a lot of them pick and choose the verses in the bible that benefit them. For example they often quote the part about how the man should take care of them financially but ignore the parts where they should submit to their husband. I even remember reading on another website where the preacher was doing premarital counseling and he was teaching the females to submit to their husbands and they got up and walked out of the class. We all are guilty of having our favorite and not so favorite parts of scripture but what is the point of disregarding the major points or it if you claim to be such a christian? Not all females do this but a lot of them do. I really hate that.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not to bash females but a lot of them pick and choose the verses in the bible that benefit them. For example they often quote the part about how the man should take care of them financially but ignore the parts where they should submit to their husband. I even remember reading on another website where the preacher was doing premarital counseling and he was teaching the females to submit to their husbands and they got up and walked out of the class. We all are guilty of having our favorite and not so favorite parts of scripture but what is the point of disregarding the major points or it if you claim to be such a christian? Not all females do this but a lot of them do. I really hate that.

Pick Bible verses only that suit them?

Who would do such a thing?

Oh yeah, damn near everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have to agree with this.Many are guilty of it
    Pick Bible verses only that suit them?

Who would do such a thing?

Oh yeah, damn near everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123