Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy 10th Birthday to Sports Card Forum

On March 3, 2003, Sports Card Forum was launched as a sports card discussion board by one gentleman who created the site along with some friends from the old eTopps site. Ten years later, Sports Card Forum stands as one of the longest running trading sites in the world.

I've been fortunate to be around for most of it (joined in June 2003). While SCF has had numerous upon numerous staff as well as three owners over the years, the true growth of the site and what it is today is due mostly to the membership that has used the site through the years as well as the ones here today.

So with that in mind, we will be holding giveaways and contests all day long. We have a multitudes of items to give out thanks to our various corporate partnerships. There will be prizes that include card cash, cards, packs and boxes (retail and hobby).

Please enjoy the day as this is your celebration as much as it is ours. Thank you for your continued membership and I look forward to seeing what the next ten years will bring.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Woooohoooo!

Happy Birthday SCF!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Happy Birthday SCF !

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Happy 10th Birthday SCF!!!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Sweet! I just remembered that it was today! Happy Birthday SCF!
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wow 10 years already,I found the site in 2004 and have enjoyed it since,here's hoping to another 10 plus years of steady growth HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCF.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Happy BDAY SCF! Hopefully I'll still be around for the 20 year BDAY!!!!

There will be MANY contests posted all over the forum. In the sports areas, VIP as well as several contest winner announcements in the Announcement Forum.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

sweet! Happy Birthday SCF!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Happy Birthday, first site I found, gald to still be a member! Congrats!

Looking for Current Red Wings RC's/AU/GU

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast