Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulusvex View Post
    2012 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Marques Colston /299
    2011 Topps Chrome XFracto R Marques Colston

    I Saw these on your list lit that I liked:
    Dre Kirkpatrick RC #28 Orange Refractor
    Upper Deck 2012:
    George Iloka RC #86
    LaMichael James RC #107
    Michael Floyd RC #118
    Devon Still RC #83
    I need both of the Colstons plmk

    I need the Ingram and both Colston refractors. plmk.
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    I need both of the Colstons plmk



    I need the Ingram and both Colston refractors. plmk.
    Can't find that Ingram, must have included that in a sale I had with rookie cards. I have the orange and purple and I have a colston 2012 Xfracter for the Kaepernick topps chrome rc, LMK
    If not sent in reasonable time, I will leave neg. feedback.

    Sorry can't send out of US.

    Trade by BV not SV or who's hot or not this week.

    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by debgram View Post
    Can't find that Ingram, must have included that in a sale I had with rookie cards. I have the orange and purple and I have a colston 2012 Xfracter for the Kaepernick topps chrome rc, LMK
    thats fine. post it up please. thx for another trade
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  4. #14
    Ill trade just gonna depend on what you have for trade as you can see I collect alot of chrome stuff also looking for pink refs. lmk

    THANKS BRAD
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    I'm interested. I see you have other Saint refractors but it seems to be your PC.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by soSUHme90 View Post
    Ill trade just gonna depend on what you have for trade as you can see I collect alot of chrome stuff also looking for pink refs. lmk

    THANKS BRAD
    I don't have any pink refractors but you can check my tradelist. The link is located in my signature.

    Thanks

    Chalkitup21 - Chris
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  6. #16
    bump
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  7. #17
    bump
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  8. #18
    bumpage
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  9. #19
    bump
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

    If I post in your thread. PM works best.

  10. #20

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •