SCF 10th Birthday VIP Contest: Win a 2012 TriStar HT Platinum Autographed Baseball

Are you a VIP member? Well, in thanks for your continued support to help keep this site up and running, I have a special prize opportunity just for you.

I have a box of 2012 TriStar Hidden Treasures Platinum Autographed Baseball. The box contains 1 auto baseball numbered to 36 or less. The Grand Treasure is an autographed baseball of Babe Ruth.

In order to win, you do not need to do anything as you have already done it, though if you decide to get a VIP Membership today you will also be eligible. I will take all the names of VIPs on the site (excluding mine) and randomly draw one. That VIP member will win the baseball. I will open the box later tonight (probably around midnight EST) and showcase what the ball is as well as do the drawing.

Thanks again for your membership and support of Sports Card Forum.

Good luck!
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

thanks Tony! much appreciated!

Ed
    taking a break from trading

Good luck everyone!
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Sweet!
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Good luck to all of the VIP's !

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Just completed the random draw for this prize.

The winner is Greengoblin782!

His prize:

2012 TriStar Hidden Treasures Platinum Presidential Edition Gary Sheffield Autographed Baseball (06/12)
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Congrats green goblin!
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

I was so confused on to why I received this in the mail today and now know why. Thank you for the contest. I truly appreciate it.

Matthew.