Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

WTB High End RC's of 1998-2008 Stars: Datsyuk, Staal, Zetterberg, Fleury, Spezza, etc

I have limited my collection even more, and now ONLY collect RC's or RC parallels with an auto, some game used, OR serial numbered /100 OR LESS. No exceptions. I do NOT collect any rookie year inserts. If you have any cards that fit the bill for ANY of the names in the list below, please let me know by sending a scan or a link in a PM.

Also, I do collect some high end Yzerman and Cherry cards. Send those along as well, if you'd like!

If you want to know what cards I already have of each player (so you don't send me offers of cards I already own), feel free to click on the link in my signature. The link says TRADERS, but from there you can easily find the rest of my cards. Thanks everyone!

Backstrom RCs

Bergeron RCs

Carter RCs

Cherry PC

Cool Insert Sets PC

Couture RCs

Datsyuk RCs

Fleury RCs

Franzen RCs

Gaborik RCs

Getzlaf RCs

Kane RCs

Kessel RCs

Kopitar RCs

Kovalchuk RCs

Lecavalier RCs

Lundqvist RCs

Luongo RCs

Nash RCs

ORee PC

Parise RCs

Perry RCs

Phaneuf RCs

Retro OPC RCs

Richards RCs

Ryan RCs

Semin RCs

Spezza RCs

Staal Eric RCs

Staal Jordan RCs

Stastny RCs

Toews RCs

TRADERS

Vanek RCs

Ward RCs

Yzerman PC

Zetterberg RCs

I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Sunday afternoon bump
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

any?

Looking to sell these, but I am not looking for low ball offers. I will consider reasonable offers, not looking for trades either.
    I collect Hockey:Gretzky/Orr/Bourque/Beliveau/Plante/Bower/Sawchuk/Shore/Clancy/Smythe/Goalies/HOF'rs.
    I like graded vintage cards, authenticated HOF autograph member cut or index card, paper.
    Mainly looking to sell right now, trading if it is something I am looking for. ..
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

PM sent. Deal done!

Any more?

bump

Any interest in a Havlat Titanium RC /99?

PM sent!

P-C
    --
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    Don't be selfish, be an organ donor!

My Hidden Content

Thanks!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast