Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have:

Cut to the Chase - 3 Jeter, 9 Williams, 15 Pedroia

Chasing History - 20, 22, 33, 35, 50

I am almost done with a couple trades and I will get back to you both with my current needs. Thanks hopefully by the end of the day I will get back to you
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Hello, I am new to these forums. Recently got back into card collecting after a long hiatus, picked 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1 as my first set.

I am primarily interested in completing my base set. I am in need of these cards: 25, 56, 62, 67, 86, 107, 128, 152, 203, 218, 250, 257, 328.

unctarheels10, I have an extra base #255, 72 Mini 39 Yu and 48 Gehrig, Chasing History 33 Williams.

How do trades work on this forum? If I agree on a trade with someone, do we just agree to snail mail at the same time and cross our fingers? I could understand how someone would be a bit apprehensive about trading with someone like me who just joined.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345